Address Growing Needs Without Raising Tax Rates
- Adhere to recommended cost-conscious design and building principles to address the needs.
- Fiscally disciplined approach that maintains a level tax rate in the short and long term for funding school construction, programs, facilities and technology.
- Drive investment priorities and funding plan based on Long Term Facilities Task Force recommendations.
- The February 2018 Bond, a second of four planned bond measures, will fund additional projects needed to provide classroom space.
- The Capital and EP&O levies will fund needed staffing for programs, subs and nurses, teacher training, athletics, as well as facilities maintenance and technology for students and staff.