Address Growing Needs Without Raising Tax Rates
- Adhere to recommended cost-conscious design and building principles to address the needs.
- Fiscally disciplined approach that maintains a level tax rate in the short and long term for funding school construction.
- Drive investment priorities and funding plan based on Long Term Facilities Task Force recommendations.
- Construction is now underway on 8 projects implementing cost-effective construction design principles.
- The February 2018 bond, a second of four planned bond measures, will fund additional projects needed to provide classroom space.