Lake Washington School District is placing 3 measures on the ballot in February 2018. These measures are replacing expiring ones, and are a direct continuations of the district’s efforts to address the capacity shortages in district schools and fund shortages to provide adequate services and resources to all district students.
- The second of four planned measures
- Provides funding for the construction of new schools and classrooms needed to address growing student enrollment
- Replaces the 2014 levy, which expires at the end of 2018
- Provides funding for district technology and facilities not funded by the state
Educational Programs & Operations Levy
- Replaces the 2014 EP&O levy, which expires at the end of 2018
- Provides funding for important programs and operations not funded by the state